Associate Engineer | Qualcomm Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Qualcomm develops ground-breaking technologies that revolutionise the way the world connects, computes, and communicates. Every day, you interact with Qualcomm-enabled smartphones that double as professional cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that made your most recent purchase. Our work lies at the heart of and behind the technologies that benefit billions of people every day across numerous industries.
We invented the technologies that allowed 5G to become a reality. We’re taking on some of the world’s most difficult challenges in order to have a positive impact on society for the greater good. You’ll witness how 5G is revolutionising entire sectors and enabling new ones, as well as improving how we work, live, and play.
Associate Engineer Job Description
Join a team that is the backbone of the WIFI codebase’s seamless and continuous integration. The team works on a massive codebase, with an equally massive QA infrastructure, and with a variety of operating systems, environments, and toolchains. This team focuses on essential topics such as build and integration architecture, effective tool and infrastructure utilisation, networking with other teams, and assisting in the timely release of a product.
We’re looking for engineers who are self-motivated, enthusiastic about scripting, and can work under pressure. The Engineer will play a crucial role in designing, improving, and maintaining the build infrastructure of a fast-paced global team, allowing for easy scaling of these needs while also adding other value adds such as logging infrastructure, enabling/disabling of features, and so on.
- 0 to 1 years of Software Engineering or related work experience
- A background in embedded software and experience with software development/integration experience.
- Good understanding of C/C++ , C# and Strong Shell Scripting/Python programming skills and hands-on experience on debugging embedded systems.
- Knowledge of any Revision Control Software and a basic understanding of branching and merging use cases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate across stakeholders and drive towards task completion.
- Hands on experience with git , perforce and code collaborator will be preferred
- Experience with large scale software build, integration and test environments.
- Knowledge of Windows build tools such as MSBuild , CL.exe and Link.exe.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc.
- Experience on Continuous Build and Integration (Automated) systems like Electric Commander, and Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, or a proven history of experience in the technical field.
- Strong programming skills in C, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of makefiles, toolchains is a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte