Managing Consultants | MasterCard | Job in Gurgaon | MasterCard Careers | Latest Jobs 2022
By making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible, we seek to connect and power an inclusive digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere. Our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and organizations realize their full potential by leveraging secure data and networks, relationships, and enthusiasm. Our decency quotient, or DQ, is the driving force behind our company’s culture and all we do within and outside of it.
As a Managing Consultant, you will build important client strategies and lead client engagements in a variety of sectors and project types, including consulting services, Test & Learn, and data and analytics. To solve client challenges, you will create important hypotheses and autonomously arrange engagements.
You will be a resource to others in identifying unique and helpful studies to solve client challenges, synthesising analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and sharing results through powerful stories and presentations as the project Delivery team’s leader. Building excellent connections with our clients’ leaders will be one of your project management responsibilities, as will independently analysing the client agenda, corporate culture, and relationship risks.
You will mentor and teach junior teammates, as well as contribute to Mastercard’s knowledge management and best practises, by leading the problem-solving process to create high-value choices. At Mastercard, you will be expected to not only have a significant influence on our clients, but also to play a key part in defining the company’s future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and intermediate work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
- Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
- Exposure specifically in payments and / or retail banking or merchants preferred
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
- Problem Solving: Leads definition and development of deliverables to solve client problems, address difficult client situations, and produce actionable recommendations for clients.
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
- Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations to achieve positive outcomes.
- Teamwork: Creates positive team environment and supports collaboration within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
- Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-sell opportunities, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities.
- Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte