Associate-Order to Cash Processing | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Bengaluru 2022 | Career Height
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
Associate-Order to Cash Processing Job Description
You will work in our Finance Operations vertical, assisting us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, conducting analysis, and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team assists clients and organisations in optimising working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end revenue and cash flow management, and streamlining billing processes. This team is in charge of the entire process, from customer inquiry to sales order to delivery and invoicing.
A general ledger account that contains a list of sub-ledger accounts. No transactions are directly posted to the reconciliation account because it only provides a summary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team.
- B.Com Graduates
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte