Assistant Manager Sales | Pine Labs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Pine Labs provides a merchant platform that comprises technology and financial solutions for merchants to assist them increase revenue, reduce costs and complexity of business operations, and manage risks.
The company connects financial institutions and consumer brands in order to enable merchants to provide value to their retail customers. Pine Labs and its technology platform power offline and online last-mile retail transactions, provide merchants with customer insights for targeted sales, and provide merchants with risk-managed finance solutions for business growth.
Over a million merchants in India and other Asian nations use Pine Labs’ platform and solutions to run accessible, affordable, quick, and risk-managed last-mile retail operations. Pine Labs’ solutions are used by merchants from a variety of industries, including electronics, food and beverage, fashion, medicine, telecommunications, and airlines. Over 3,30,000 point-of-sale terminals are powered by the company’s cloud-based infrastructure.
Every year, approximately 550 million digital transactions are handled through Pine Labs’ platforms, benefiting over 100 million retail customers.
In India and Malaysia, the firm has a presence in 3700 cities and towns. Pine Labs’ platform presently includes 15 major banks, seven financial services firms, and over 100 businesses. Sequoia Capital, PayPal, Temasek, Actis Capital, and Altimeter Capital are among its investors.
Assistant Manager Sales Job Description
- Marketing Pipeline
- Build/ customize demos and presentations
- Promote marketing collaterals
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships
- Promote PL products through creating meaningful networks
- Sales Process
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Assess needs of a prospect and promote suitable solutions
- Offer products and services to satisfy prospect needs
- Ensure client buy-in through use of demos, presentations, and use-case customization
- Knowledge Management
- Build and document sales activities in Salesforce
- Engage and be an expert at products offered at PL
- Customer Engagement
- Exceptional Customer Service – Deliver high NPS in the area through excellent customer service
- Ensure retention through periodic connect with converted prospects
- Target/KRA: Number of integrated solutions sold –
- Creation of catalogue
- Integrate Billing
- EMI Enablement
- Multi model payment acceptance
- MBA/PGDM with 2-6 years of experience into Retail Sales.
- Preferred Industries: Fintech/Payments, Telecom, IT Services, Insurance, Banking, Financial Services and Startups.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte