Assistant Manager | Purplle | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Purplle.com, which was founded in 2012, is one of India’s largest e-beauty destinations, with over 7 million monthly active users. On its website and app, the cosmetics e-tailer offers almost 50,000 goods from over 1000 brands. Verlinvest, Sequoia Capital India, Blume Ventures, and JSW Ventures recently invested $45 million in Purplle.com.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
Job Description | Digital Marketing
The person in this position will be in charge of attracting and selecting the best-in-class talent (Tech and Non-Tech jobs) from our target industry segments. Provide advice, generate ideas, and put them into action.
Roles and Responsibilities | Digital Marketing
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Sales hiring) from our target industry segments. Build the company’s professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements while keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand and employee referrals.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needsMust-Haves :
- Proven work experience in Tech and Volume Hiring.
- Ability to identify and pursue best candidates with fitment to the culture of the company.
- Ability to draw up a long-term staffing plan and work to filling it in a time bound manner.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Experience working for Job consultancy/start-up for Tech/Non Tech hiring.- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
- Excellent verbal and written communication- Strong people evaluation and decision-making skills.
- MBA with 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition with a fast-growing set-up start-up exposure preferred.
- High level of ownership and proactive approach is MUST.
Qualification | Digital Marketing
- Recruitment,Talent Acquisition,Campus Hiring,Leadership Hiring,HR
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte