Assistant Manager | KPMG Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
The story of KPMG in India began 27 years ago, when three professionals came together to form one of the country’s newest and fastest-growing professional services firms. The Firm’s dynamic team of young leaders developed as well. We have significantly expanded our capabilities, established lasting trust and relationships across our business ecosystem, and stayed committed to our strategic direction and goal to make a genuine difference over the years, guided by our principles.
Assistant Manager Job Description
The post in question is with KGS’ Deal Advisory & Strategy team, which is KPMG’s worldwide delivery centre and an important aspect of the firm’s global strategy to boost innovation, scalability, and profitability.
The Deal Advisory & Strategy group of KGS has around 900 employees in Gurgaon and Bangalore.
KGS DA&S has provided solutions to KPMG member firms all around the world. The team assists in the creation of bespoke approaches to M&A transactions by harnessing insights and adopting best practises. Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy, Business Modeling, Accounting Advisory Services, Deal Advisory Research, and Benchmarking are among the team’s competencies.
- Qualifications: CA / CFA / MBA (Specialization in Finance & Investment Management)
- Total Experience: The candidate must have 5 to 8 years of working experience in business valuation roles
- Command over advanced valuation techniques for business and intangible valuations
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of working on financial models
- Strong knowledge of relevant respective local GAAP or IFRS standards
- A commercial outlook and a good understanding of the general business, economic environment and sound commercial acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team handling skills to effectively lead a team and guide junior colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (specifically, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint).
- Prior experience in performance management
- Ability to handle difficult situations (people/client)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte