Assistant Manager | DC Safety | HUL (Hindustan Uniliver Limited) | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
ABOUT UNILEVER | Hindustan Uniliver Limited is Hiring
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of HUL ‘s consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen.
HUL ‘s brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use HUL ‘s products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you will be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you will channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we will work to help you become a better you.
Creating, enacting, and updating Safety programs related to Occupational & Health Safety for employees that encompass government health and safety regulations as well as company standards for safety in the workplace. Training employees to the Core in easy understandable Languages on OH&S.
Eligibilities | Hindustan Uniliver Limited is Hiring
- Experience above 3 years with Knowledge of Safe Working Procedures in Warehouse.
- Should be aware of Work Permit System, Electrical Inspection (Audits) and Co-ordination with both Internal & External teams.
- Shall have Computer Literate in preparing MIS, Analysing, and Presentation preparing and Close monitoring of Leading & Lagging Indicators.
- Extensive understanding to technical or technological challenges and issues
- Ability to find out root cause and analytical skills
- Risk Assessment
- (Near miss, Incident, Accident – Investigation)
- Corporate Responsibility
- Should have good Communication skills in English
- Local Language & Hindi for Easy Co-Ordination with Teams from Different Parts
- Company Employees and sub-contracted Employees / drivers day to day safety related matters to be handled.
- Works Closely with Depot Manager & HUL Safety Manager/Executive to implement “Vision Zero” in site at all levels.
- Create and track safety-related objectives, metrics, and goals for the organization & HUL.
- Liaising with Government authorities for Statutory Audits and Site Inspections.
- Maintaining all Records always related to Statutory / Internal & External Audits – updated and made readily available.
- Site Auditing, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or Violations against the regulation.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
- Knowledge on MHE Operations and Inspection of all types of MHE’s.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data and sharing Monthly Report to Client.
- Inspecting equipment and processes to make sure that they are safe to work and conduct Equipment, Location, Common Task (Routine & Non – Routine) Risk Assessments before start-up of Site or any changes in the workplace Environment and any modification done.
- Conducting Quarterly / Monthly Safety committee Meeting and discussing issues related to unsafe and/or damaged equipment usage and Ordering repairs for such.
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training UpToDate – Safety Induction, Fire Safety, First Aid & Maintain Training Records of all such Individual.
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings and Doing Safety Contacts wherever it is necessary to do so.
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques and familiarise everyone.
- Determining whether the task undertaken is safe to do or check for alternate safer ways to do the Job.
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the operation team and the entire site handling and reporting directly to Site DCM & HUL Safety manager / Executive.
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site.
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance.
- Ensuring all Fire Safety Equipment’s are always in working good condition in the site.
- Drive employee engagement and meaningful involvement.
- Conducting Mock Drills, First Aid Trainings, Other task related training to all teams and ensure adherence of PPE Usage by all.
- Crisis management/emergency response plan/incident management plan.
- Analysing Security related Vulnerabilities at site level and reviewing the same.
- Carrying on Physical Security Site Checks and Capturing Hazards, UA, UC & Behavior related issues and correct the same and document the same.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte