Assistant | Apollo Hospitals | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
The Apollo Hospitals Group, led by its Chairman, Dr. Prathap C. Reddy, pioneered corporate healthcare in India. Apollo Hospitals has grown to become Asia’s largest integrated private hospital organisation, with expertise in managing hospitals, clinics, health insurance, healthcare IT, telemedicine, education, pharmacy retail, and medical business process outsourcing during the previous 25 years.
It owns and operates 51 hospitals, 1517 pharmacies, and 102 clinics, with the distinction of being the first Indian hospital to be accredited by the Joint Commission International in the United States. JCI has recognised five Apollo hospitals in New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Dhaka. At its hospitals, the group has always been a leader in bringing the newest world-class technology to India, such as 320 Slice CT, Cyber-knife, and Computer Navigated Surgery.
Apollo Hospitals are a significant destination for a number of patients from all over the world who come to us in India for advanced procedures such as Liver Transplants, Cardiac, Orthopedic, Spine surgery, and Cancer treatments. Apollo Hospitals also provides an Apollo Lifeline service. It includes features including appointment scheduling, diabetes management, emergency services, and general information.
- To carry out staff functions for the Marketing department.
- To operate computer, analyze the data, print out the reports, letters news bulletins of or for the department.
- To perform whatever work assigned by the departmental staff.
- To handle audio visual and photo album.
- To assist the hospital in meetings, conferences, CME programmes, workshops, press conferences, health camps etc.
- To promote public relations with VIPs and dignitaries visiting the hospital.
- To keep a book for recording advertisements made in paper and other media of the hospital.
- To order printing material for marketing such as introductory brochures, service directory, tariff list etc.
- To establish inter hospital co-ordination and communication with all departments and get information, collect data and also give feedback of the market analysis to the same departments.
- To take charge of the photographs, videography at different hospital functions and occasions develop, record and store the same.
- To ensure that the functioning is smooth and cordial in the department.
- To place orders for advertisements in magazines, newspapers and other mass media.
- Any Graduation
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte