Asian Paints | Job Opportunities | Executive 1 Accounts | Latest Jobs 2021
Since its humble origins in 1942, the company has come a long way. It was founded as a partnership by four friends who wanted to compete with the world’s largest and most well-known paint businesses operating in India at the time. Asian Paints grew into a corporate force and India’s biggest paints firm over the course of 25 years. Since 1967, the company has been the global leader in paints, thanks to its strong consumer focus and innovative attitude.
Job Description | Asian Paints
- Budgeting, Invoice processing, GRC Compliance, Vendor Code Creation, GST reconciliation, Internal audits, Capitalization, Value FLL, Product Costing, PBC & FCC, and other services are available.
- Purchase orders in SAP are created, and online approvals for domestic Pos are followed up on. Obtaining acknowledgements from users and vendors after approved POs have been released.
- Keeping track of timetables for various activities with Trackers Processing of GR/SE and Vendor Invoices for Payment
Roles and Responsibilities | Asian Paints
- Proper checking of invoices and other documents (ABG, PBG etc) submitted by vendors, doing GR/ SE in SAP, raising DPR for advance release and forwarding invoices for payment processing.
- Timely Invoice processing, utility and statutory payments: Regularly follow up with user and with vendor for getting GST complied invoice along with required supporting documents.
- Payment performance report: Compliance to commercial Manual, responding / resolving the SSC’s query quickly and make sure to release the vendor’s payment as per payment term.
- PO creation as per process defined relating to Manpower, Material and service
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly provision
- Generation of sale invoice, e-way bill
- Coordinating with auditors for quarterly and annual audits,
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte