Managers | Project Manager | Apple Careers | Job Opportunity in Hyderabad | Latest Jobs 2022 | Jobs near Bengaluru
Apple tackle, software and services work together to deliver a flawless experience that just works. You can start a design on Mac and finish it on iPad, use your defenses side by side to extend your workspace, and indeed draw with Apple Pencil on your iPad or use your iPhone to make live updates on your Mac. And it’s all compatible with apps from Microsoft and Google, so your platoon has everything it needs to get any job done.
Responsibilities | Apple Careers
- Bring your Project and Product Management skills together, and play a key role in building the roadmap and completing the delivery of strategic projects, spread across multiple teams and functions in AppleCare Digital.
- Be an expert at understanding the client’s requirements, recommending solutions and translating them into functional user stories. Anticipate stakeholder needs and manage their expectations, promptly and effectively.
- Be responsible to create and maintain product roadmap, map out project dependencies, manage the product backlog, prioritize based on the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Be the point person for the product development team, work closely with the technical architect and software engineering team, use your high-level perspective to define goals and create a vision for the development of products/enhancements.
- Oversee the actual development of the product by being a key player throughout each event, including grooming, planning, refinement, review, and sprint execution, while continuously evaluating the progress and risks.
- Communicate with partners across the board, including users, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Be a highly engaging teammate with high levels of energy and often looking out for opportunities to learn and mentor and contribute collectively.
Key Qualification | Apple Careers
- Over 6 years of experience in Program Management, Product Management, leading the conceptualization, design and development of a wide-variety of applications and multi-functional work.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to simplify and explain sophisticated concepts
- Ability to manage collaborators across multiple time-zones
- Good understanding of software development life-cycle and methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of Project management tools such as Jira, Wrike
- Understanding of Automation frameworks and their implementation would be a huge plus
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master’s Degree
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte