API Developer | IDFC First Bank | IDFC Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merging of the former IDFC Bank, which was promoted by famous infrastructure finance firm IDFC Ltd., and Capital First, a prominent technology NBFC. In its entire existence, IDFC FIRST Bank has disbursed over $30 million in loans to borrowers in over 60,000 villages, cities, and towns around the country. The bank believes in providing products that are designed with the consumer in mind, and was the first universal bank to offer monthly interest credit on savings accounts, life time free credit cards with dynamic and low APR rates, and a variety of other unique products.
The bank’s aim is to create a world-class bank in India that is governed by principles, powered by technology, and serves as a force for good. Our objective is to make a positive difference in the lives of millions of Indians by providing them with high-quality banking services.
The bank now has 641 branches, 203 asset service centres, 719 ATMs, and 601 rural business correspondent centres around the country, as well as a next-generation net and mobile banking infrastructure and 24/7 Customer Care services. IDFC FIRST Bank is dedicated to providing India with high-quality banking at competitive costs. The Bank also provides high-quality technology-enabled corporate banking products, as well as modern cash management, fleet card, FASTag, and wealth management solutions.
API Developer Job Description
API Developers collaborate with Technology Delivery Managers, Business Units, Enterprise/Solution Architects, and vendor partners to develop API solutions that address mission-critical business challenges. The Developer creates and maintains integrations for a variety of on-premises and cloud-based systems, and must be competent of understanding business requirements, interacting with end users, and designing and delivering integrations. The candidate must be able to give technical skills in big, complicated environments and have a track record of successful, referable customer projects.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
- Be responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, application leads and architects in an easy to understand manner and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture discussions.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- Graduate – B.E. – Computer Science, Information Technology Engineers from Tier I/II Institute
- Experience: 0-3 years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte