Android Developer | Flipkart Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe are part of the Flipkart Group, which is one of India’s largest digital commerce enterprises. Flipkart, which launched in 2007, has enabled millions of Indian consumers, sellers, merchants, and small enterprises to participate in the country’s e-commerce revolution. With over 200 million registered customers and over 150 million products in 120+ categories, Amazon is the largest online retailer in the world.
Our efforts to democratise e-commerce in India by increasing access and affordability, delighting customers, creating lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem, and empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs have led us to pioneer a number of firsts in the sector. Flipkart is known for pioneering customer-centric innovations like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI, and quick returns, making online shopping more accessible and inexpensive for millions of Indians.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation while also encouraging work-life balance. They are driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action, and Customer First, with Integrity. Flipkart is the ideal location to start and grow your career, having been named one of LinkedIn’s “Top Companies to Work For in 2019,” one of Avtar’s “100 Best Companies for Women,” and one of Dare2Compete’s “Top 3 Most Desirable New-Age Recruiters.”
The largest logistics and supply chain firm in India is EKART. EKART, Flipkart’s in-house supply chain arm, was founded in 2009 and has fueled the company’s development with innovations including Cash on Delivery, In-a-Day Guarantee, and Same-Day Guarantee. By reliably delivering and managing unpredictability at scale, EKART ensures a consistent excellence in consumer experience. EKART is now extending the same solution to Brands, Sellers, Platforms, and Consumers outside of the Flipkart Group, with a renewed objective of revolutionising key supply chains through technology.
Android Developer Job Description
- Experience in native Android development with technical leadership.
- Proven expertise in building customer-facing technology products for global customers.
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- History with strong problem-solving skills coupled with hands-on experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Develop a high sense of ownership for your code and work closely with Product.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Translating design mock-ups and prototypes into working application designs
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Kotlin.
- 5+ years of total experience in core Android Development.
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications Kotlin.
- Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
- Expert in using design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good experience in Rest API integration
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories