Analyst-Tech | Google Careers | 2022 Graduate Jobs | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Eric Schmidt Susan Wojcicki Marissa Mayer Sergey Brin Google, in full Google LLC formerly GoogleInc. (1998 – 2017), American hunt machine company, innovated in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page, that’s a attachment of the holding company Alphabet Inc. Further than 70 percent of worldwide online hunt requests are handled by Google, placing it at the heart of utmost Internet druggies’ experience. Its headquarters are in Mountain View, California.
Analyst-Tech Job Description
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to assist Google users in resolving problems and achieving their objectives, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment. You will be expected to deliver great customer support as an Analyst-Tech by answering inquiries and resolving issues connected to Google products. Your job would require you to assist clients via inbound chats/calls/emails. If necessary, you must contact the customer(s) with the pending resolution by phone/email.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- ● Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about