Analyst-Risk & Information Management | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Latest Jobs 2022
Since 1850, American Express has sought to improve our customers’ lives in the ways that are most important to them. Our colleagues at American Express are always striving to fulfil our powerful backing commitment to our customers and each other. We’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move forward, driving commerce to new heights, and motivating people to experience the world.
Risk & Information Management Analysts Job Description
Financial Crime Risk Management team is responsible for AML transaction monitoring, establishing principle of data ownership and leveraging analytics to drive future state financial crime risk management.
This role will be responsible to drive analytics for future state financial crime risk management, framing the end to end data strategy, ensuring proper data governance, establishing principle of data ownership and system of records.
This role will cover all international markets for American Express across Consumer and Commercial Portfolios. The role will require partnering with GFCC, FIU, RPDS and Technology teams to identify and remediate any gaps in AML requirements across International markets
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform FCR (Financial Crime Risk) analytics to support both near term & medium term aspirations and business needs
- Performing data analysis using Excel pivot tables, intermediate SQL queries, and/or statistical techniques (e.g. Exploratory Data Analysis using Python, SAS, or R)
- Define and build a comprehensive and robust data driven framework for future state FCR management
- Drive an end to end data strategy for Consumer and Commercial portfolios to drive data ownership, data integrity and activation
- Partner with cross-functional teams including technologies, technology products, compliance, privacy, to successfully meet our FCR obligations
- Master’s degree in management / statistics / economics / mathematics / engineering or related fields.
- Experience Eligibility
- 0-2 years of relevant or similar experience
- Technical and Function Skills/Capabilities:
- Proactive thinking and strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to solve unstructured problems through data
- Strong process mindset and ability to collaborate
- Excellent critical thinking and attention to detail
- Knowledge of credit risk strategy and/or the payments industry is a plus.
- Behavioral Aspects
- Exceptional drive and commitment; ability to work and thrive in in fast changing, results driven environment; and proven ability in handling competing priorities
- Proactive learner with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and techniques with minimal supervision
- Solid experience with latest analytical tools is expected
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate between various technical and non-technical audiences
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte