Analyst-Record To Report | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job in Chennai 2022 | Career Height
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
Analysts Job Description
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The role is focused on financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- BCom/CA Inter/Chartered Accountant/CS Inter/MCom.
- Skills Required:-
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte