Analyst Program | Morgan Stanley | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Morgan Stanley helps governments, organisations, institutions, and individuals around the world achieve their financial objectives by mobilising capital. The firm’s reputation for applying inventive thinking to solve complicated challenges has been well earned for over 85 years, and it is rarely equaled. Morgan Stanley will continue to forge new ground in advising, servicing, and creating new possibilities for its clients, having been a persistent industry leader over decades of tremendous transformation in modern finance.
Morgan Stanley is dedicated to continuing to provide first-class service and uphold the firm’s high standards of excellence. Five basic values guide its more than 60,000 people in 1,200 locations across 41 countries: putting customers first, doing the right thing, leading with extraordinary ideas, committed to diversity and inclusion, and giving back.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP
CLICK HERE FOR MORE JOBS
2022 Risk Management – Risk Analytics Spring Analyst Program
Morgan Stanley has continually produced first-class business in first-class ways since its inception in 1935. Morgan Stanley is a multinational financial services corporation that offers investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. Employees at the Firm assist clients from more than 42 countries, including corporations, governments, and individuals. Morgan Stanley’s five basic values govern everything we do: Do the Right Thing, Put Customers First, Lead with Outstanding Ideas, Commit to Diversity and Inclusion, and Give Back
Morgan Stanley’s Risk Analytics division, which is part of Firm Risk Management (FRM), conducts quantitative analysis on the firm’s credit, market, operational, and liquidity risk exposures. The primary goal of the department is to measure and forecast risks across the Firm in order to support executive decisions and protect the Firm. Risk Analytics is headquartered in New York and London, but it also recruits talent in Budapest and Mumbai.
The Mumbai Risk Analytics team is part of the firm’s Market Risk Analytics and Scenario Analytics teams. The Market Risk Analytics team is a methodology team responsible for the development, enhancement, and frequent updates of risk models for the Market Risk department’s portfolios. The Scenario Analytics team is a methodological team responsible for scenario design, macroeconomic forecasting, and market shock production for the entire firm’s business as usual (BAU) and regulatory stress testing exercises (e.g. CCAR and DFAST).
Summer analysts are integrated into Risk Management teams and are expected to take on full-time analyst responsibilities. Your placement will be selected by matching your abilities and interests to our company’s needs. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for core competences required for a successful career in risk management. Managers are dedicated to providing relevant and challenging projects that can be implemented and integrated into our daily activities. Summer analysts are developed and trained by Risk Management professionals to ensure a good internship experience.
- Model Development: Participate in developing and enhancing tools and methodologies to quantify risks for business as usual and stress testing purposes.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in day-to-day risk management of our market, credit, operational or liquidity risk exposures by providing independent analysis of business activities and establishing processes to monitor these risks.
- Model Risk Management: Learn about the Firm’s governance framework for models used in all divisions and assist in reviewing and validating various types of models.
- Reporting: Develop innovative reporting on risk exposures and metrics to support leadership decisions.
- Risk Projects: Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain strong risk processes and infrastructure, using project management best practices.
- Regulatory Programs: Work with teams within Risk and across the Firm to drive key regulatory initiatives including rule implementation, regulatory exam and relationship management, remediation, and governance
- Strong interest in risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Intellectually curious and enjoy learning.
- Demonstrate leadership, inter-personal skills, and are a team player.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories