Analyst Program | Morgan Stanley | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
Morgan Stanley helps governments, organisations, institutions, and individuals around the world achieve their financial objectives by mobilising capital. The firm’s reputation for applying inventive thinking to solve complicated challenges has been well earned for over 85 years, and it is rarely equaled. Morgan Stanley will continue to forge new ground in advising, servicing, and creating new possibilities for its clients, having been a persistent industry leader over decades of tremendous transformation in modern finance.
Morgan Stanley is dedicated to continuing to provide first-class service and uphold the firm’s high standards of excellence. Five basic values guide its more than 60,000 people in 1,200 locations across 41 countries: putting customers first, doing the right thing, leading with extraordinary ideas, committed to diversity and inclusion, and giving back.
2022 Risk Management – Risk Analytics Spring Analyst Program
The dynamic and multifaceted work environment provided by Morgan Stanley necessitates close collaboration between team members from various functions and the Business Unit in onshore regions. You will have the opportunity to work in a meritocratic, team-oriented environment with extremely talented peers.
The Firm Risk Management (FRM) division of Morgan Stanley’s Risk Analytics division conducts quantitative analysis on the Firm’s exposures to credit, market, operational, and liquidity risks. Measure and forecast risks across the Firm to support executive decisions and safeguard the Firm is the department’s main goal. The main hubs for Risk Analytics are in New York and London, and talent is also sought after in Budapest and Mumbai.
The company’s Market Risk Analytics and Scenario Analytics teams include the risk analytics team in Mumbai. The Market Risk Analytics team is a methodology team in charge of creating, enhancing, and releasing recurrent updates to risk models for the firm’s portfolios. For business as usual (BAU) and regulatory stress testing exercises (e.g. CCAR and DFAST) carried out by the entire firm, the Scenario Analytics team is a methodology team responsible for scenario design, macroeconomic forecasting, and market shock generation.
Risk management teams include summer analysts, who are expected to perform the duties of full-time analysts. Your skills and interests will be matched with our business needs to determine where you will be placed. We are dedicated to offering chances to develop the critical skills required for a prosperous career in risk management. The commitment of managers is to offer worthwhile and difficult projects that can be implemented and integrated into our daily activities. To ensure a positive internship experience, risk management professionals are concentrating on developing and training summer analysts.
- Model Development: Participate in developing and enhancing tools and methodologies to quantify risks for business as usual and stress testing purposes.
- Risk Monitoring: Assist in day-to-day risk management of our market, credit, operational or liquidity risk exposures by providing independent analysis of business activities and establishing processes to monitor these risks.
- Model Risk Management: Learn about the Firm’s governance framework for models used in all divisions and assist in reviewing and validating various types of models.
- Reporting: Develop innovative reporting on risk exposures and metrics to support leadership decisions.
- Risk Projects: Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain strong risk processes and infrastructure, using project management best practices.
- Regulatory Programs: Work with teams within Risk and across the Firm to drive key regulatory initiatives including rule implementation, regulatory exam and relationship management, remediation, and governance.
The projects are presented to senior management, alongside getting a firsthand experience of working on a project from inception to delivery
- Strong interest in risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Intellectually curious and enjoy learning.
- Demonstrate leadership, inter-personal skills, and are a team player.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to understand and evaluate complex information quickly.
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte