Analyst | Analyst-Procure to Pay Processing | Accenture | Jobs Alert | Jobs in Chennai | Latest Job in 2022
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Consolidating unequaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
Additional Information | Digital Marketing
|Job Profile||Analyst-Procure to Pay Processing|
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
- The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte