Analyst | KPMG | Career | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
The story of KPMG in India began 27 years ago, when three professionals came together to form one of the country’s newest and fastest-growing professional services firms. The Firm’s dynamic team of young leaders developed as well. We have significantly expanded our capabilities, established lasting trust and relationships across our business ecosystem, and stayed committed to our strategic direction and goal to make a genuine difference over the years, guided by our principles.
Analyst Job Description
The position under consideration is with the Audit team at KPMG Resource Centre Private Limited (KRCPL), which is KPMG’s global delivery centre and an integral part of the firm’s global strategy to improve innovation, scalability, and profitability.
KRC Audit is a rapidly expanding team that serves KPMG’s European audit clients as well as a few other countries. The majority of our work is for the UK audit practise, but we also serve KPMG in Australia, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Bermuda, Germany, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates. We are investigating ways to expand the number of countries we serve.
- Auditing financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations
- Reviewing financial statements of international companies for compliance with legislative and accounting standards, mathematical accuracy and consistency
- Qualifications: Please specify the qualification, specific stream (if any) and cut-off score
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Degree or Diploma in Finance or Accounting
- Additional certifications (if any)
- 0 – 1-year experience in relevant field
- Skillset: Please specify the skillset required for the job role
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Book-keeping experience will be beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency/ Working knowledge of Adobe Professional would be an added advantage
Behavioral / team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories