Analyst I – Apps Prog | Bank of America | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
Bank of America is one of the world’s major financial organisations, offering a comprehensive range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services to individuals, small and middle-market enterprises, and large corporations. The corporation has about 56 million consumer and small business ties in the United States. It is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading, as well as one of the world’s major wealth management firms.
Analyst I – Apps Prog Job Description
An experienced production support “Analyst” position is available within the Global Wholesale Banking Technology & Operations (GWBT&O) team in India. The selected candidate will be in charge of daily Production Support functions for CashPro applications (for Java-based apps). He/she will work on and ensure the quick resolution of all incidents connected to the supported apps. The resource will ensure that the production environment runs well in order to preserve stability and control.
- Provide application support in accordance with ITIL guidelines within the agreed SLAs.
- Debug and fix production issues by analyzing java web services code. Able to build complex SQL queries.
- Drive automation and process improvements.
- Willing to work in Shifts (No Night shifts) and week-ends (can avail comp-off).
- Participate in high priority incident triage calls which may include but not limited to DB server issues, application server issues and network issues.
- Perform system debugging/server health checks using tools like Splunk/App Dynamics
- Education: B. E, B. Tech, MCA
- Certifications If Any: NA
- Experience Range: 4 to 6 years
- Foundational skills:
- Experience in Java / JEE Frameworks (web services) Development and Support
- Must have working experience on UNIX/shell script and SQL.
- Able to build medium to complex SQL queries and Splunk queries.
- Hands on experience with Database, preferably oracle.
- Experience in production support
- Desired skills
- Hands on experience with JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere application servers, Apache Webservers.
- Hands on experience with Autosys jobs.
- Experience in Micro Services/Mule
- Splunk certification
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte