Analyst | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Аt Gоldmаn Sасhs, we соmmit оur рeорle, сарitаl аnd ideаs tо helр оur сlients, shаrehоlders аnd the соmmunities we serve tо grоw. Fоunded in 1869, we аre а leаding glоbаl adventure bаnking, seсurities аnd theory mаnаgement firm. Heаdquаrtered in New Yоrk, we mаintаin оffiсes аrоund the wоrld.
Analyst Job Description
Inventory Management Operations provides operational support for a variety of businesses, including (but not limited to) Trading, Sales, Investment Banking, Private Wealth, and so on, and covers functions such as Inventory & Liquidity Management, Settlements, Exception Management and Reporting, and Strategic Projects. We provide global market support to our international clientele.
Traders and clients conduct Buy and Sell transactions in all major markets, with an increasing presence in emerging areas. Trades must be matched and inventory made available on Settlement Date to ensure the successful exchange of securities and cash.
Inventory Management Operations are located in London, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Singapore, and Bangalore throughout the world.
The department’s top priorities include risk mitigation, great customer service, and driving strategic transformation.
The offered role is in the Inventory Management Operations team. The first line of management reports to a Team Manager, who is overseen by the Vice President.
The GS Trading and Sales Desks, Engineering and Operations Teams, Credit, Legal, Compliance, and external counterparties will be key stakeholders and interactions.
- Monitoring Settlement activity and ensuring securities are in the right place at the right time
- Monitoring Firm inventory to ensure it is moved or converted to facilitate settlement
- Working with the Trading Desk on securing borrows to facilitate settlement
- Query resolution and interaction with trading desk and clients on failing trades
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies of positions (cash and securities) in the firm’s books and records.
- Completing daily checklist ensuring all controls, procedures and processes relating to the assigned functions are followed
- Acting as a change agent solving problems at root cause whilst also taking / making opportunities to automate flows
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual who is looking to operate in a dynamic working environment where communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Exceptional client service and relationship building are required to interact with our clients and the team.
- The candidate should have a control focus and be achievement orientated to produce results to ensure that all risk is mitigated.
- Deadlines within this role are very strict with “zero tolerance”
- Prompt escalation and clear communication is paramount
- Be flexible, work on projects or aid other team members.
- Work experience in an Inventory Management, trade support or securities middle office role for 1 to 2 years.
- Equities Industry and market knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience of vendor platforms (Euclid) would be an advantage.
- Degree / A level educated candidate would be preferred. IAQ would be an advantage.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte