Asset Management Analyst | Goldman Sachs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
The Goldman Sachs Group is a bank holding corporation and a global leader in investment banking, securities, and asset management. Goldman Sachs offers a comprehensive range of services to a large and diverse client base that includes enterprises, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth people around the world. The firm, which was founded in 1869 and has offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and other major financial hubs around the world, is headquartered in New York.
Asset Management Analyst Job Description
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management allows you to help customers all over the world fulfil their full potential while learning about yourself. You can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients as part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision.
You will be part of a diverse team that is enthusiastic about our craft, our clients, and achieving long-term success while working in a culture that values integrity and transparency. Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides customers throughout the world with a personal collaboration and an emphasis on long-term success by combining traditional and alternative strategies. We provide investment and advisory services for pension funds as part of Goldman Sachs’ principal investment sector.
Principal Investment invests globally in real estate debt and equity, business debt and equity, growth equity, and infrastructure. Our business operates on a worldwide platform and we are one of the largest managers of private capital in the world, with over 900 employees in 25 locations across 15 countries.
- Researching and assessing potential investment opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Building and operating complex financial models for company valuation purposes
- Participating in business analysis to help the team form a view on the merits of a potential investment
- Contributing to the preparation of discussion materials on proposed investment opportunities for the consideration of the Goldman Sachs internal investment committee
- Participating in the monitoring of new and existing portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies’ management
- College degree is required; Master’s in Business Administration degree preferred
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in investment banking or private equity
- Strong technical skills in financial analysis, research, financial model building
- Has investor mindset and strong interpersonal skills to deal with clients
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte