Analyst- GBS | Bank of America | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Mumbai 2022
Bank of America is one of the world’s major financial organisations, offering a comprehensive range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services to individuals, small and middle-market enterprises, and large corporations. The corporation has about 56 million consumer and small business ties in the United States. It is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading, as well as one of the world’s major wealth management firms.
Analyst Job Description
The GIB-Pitchbook team consists of industry / product groups or geographical groups that assist onshore deal teams in orchestrating capital raising and strategic advising transactions.
Specifically, the team assists Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Global Investment Bankers in their business origination and client coverage efforts by creating client pitchbooks and providing supporting business analysis.
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT).
- 0-2 years (post-qualification).
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
- Strategic and creative thinking
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte