Analyst | Fletcher CSI | Williston | Vermont | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Fletcher CSI is a competitive intelligence and strategy consulting company advising leading companies round the globe. The U.S. headquarters is found in Williston, Vermont, and therefore the European headquarters, established in 2010, is found in Bucks, uk. Erik Glitman founded Fletcher/CSI in 1988, which makes the firm one among the longest-running, independently-owned primary research firms serving global Fortune 500 and emerging companies.
Since its founding, Fletcher/CSI has evolved to supply five strategic consulting services: Primary Research, Win/Loss Analysis, Strategy Workshops, fair Intelligence, and Market Intelligence newsfeeds. All five services are offered to clients that fall into Fletcher CSI’s Life Sciences, Technology, Finance & Insurance, Consumer grocery, and Business Services practice groups, following their guideline to deliver simple, powerful, insightful, intelligence across all practices and services.
Find More Jobs Click Here
Analysts conduct primary and secondary research as members of larger project teams. you’ll participate in project meetings and client conference calls and support the report building/creation efforts of the more senior project team members. Analysts use a basic understanding of business and business functions (finance, marketing, operations, etc) to conduct broad-based research and perform the initial analysis and synthesis of the collected data. you’ll also participate in Win/Loss engagements.
Analysts might not have specific industry expertise once they join Fletcher/CSI but are expected to quickly build a base of industry knowledge and apply that knowledge to project work. Analysts provide large amounts of quality but raw primary and secondary data. the main target of analysts is on data collection and raw information. you’re expected to deliver large volumes of raw information/content from primary sources, then apply basic analytical tools (SWOTs, 5 Forces, financial analysis) to those findings. you’re expected to deliver client-ready reports/report sections (containing comparison charts, graphs, etc) that require minimal proofing. Reports should be focused around project objectives and supply the required amount of primary (and secondary) data to support findings.
Analysts have large amounts of client exposure but little direct client interaction. you’re expected to satisfy all project milestones and support the senior team members within the report creation. Analysts are expected to manage their own hours to stick to overall project budgets. Analysts generally work within a selected industry practice and work closely with other team members to create both specific job skills also overall industry knowledge.
For Jobs in Philadelphia click here
For Jobs in Breinigsville click here
For Jobs in Marietta GA click here
- Collects and evaluates business intelligence information from a variety of sources including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support actionable recommendations
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders
- Verifies the reliability and validity of information
- Prepares a comprehensive report of all information including maps, charts, and analysis and research used
- Conducts extensive and comprehensive research, initiating and performing both independent and coordinated team research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and computer skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present reports with clarity
- Ability to maintain the utmost level of confidence concerning all data and intelligence findings
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- BS in Business or related field
- 1-2 years of business research experience or equivalent