Analyst | Analyst ISC Finance Mfg Baddi | Mondelez International Careers | Jobs | Alert | Latest 2022
Mondelz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a multinational confectionery, food, and beverage corporation headquartered in Illinois that employs approximately 80,000 people worldwide.
Our purpose is to encourage individuals to eat healthy snacks. We will shape the future of snacking around the world by providing the appropriate food, at the right time, prepared correctly.
With famous brands like Oreo, belVita, and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka, and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candies; and Trident gum, we’re driving the future of snacking.
Our 80,000+ global associates are critical to our company’s success. Love our Customers and Brands, Grow Every Day, and Do What’s Right are the values and leadership commitments that form our culture — what we believe in, what we stand for, and what drives our actions and decisions. Nice brands and great people. We are who we are.
We are uniquely positioned to lead the future of snacking with strong leadership in our categories, an unparalleled portfolio of global and local brands and a solid footprint in fast-growing markets. Aimed at delivering sustainable growth, our strategic plan is centered around three strategic priorities:
- Growth: accelerate consumer-centric growth
- Execution: drive operational excellence
- Culture: build a winning growth culture
Our mission at Mondelez International is to empower people to snack right by providing the appropriate snack, at the right time, and in the right way. That means providing a wider choice of delectable, high-quality snacks that nourish life’s moments, all of which are created with sustainable ingredients and packaged in environmentally friendly packaging.
We have a diverse portfolio of powerful global and local businesses. Oreo, belVita, and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka, and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candies; and Trident gum are just a few of the well-known brands. We are happy to be the world’s number one in biscuits, chocolate, and candy, as well as the number two in gum.
Maintaining finance transactions, data, systems, and reporting will be your responsibility under the direction of the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst. You’ll also gather data and conduct rigorous checks and controls.
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and prepare data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and relevant experience in a local or regional business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
- Preparation of routing sheet for all new SKUs/ NPD/ Boms as and when required
- Stock Count and documentation; Monthly enhancement and settlement ru
- Inventory ageing working and analysis and provision thereof
- Coordinate with Internal staff to ensure compliance with Accounting policies, Internal control procedures and SOX compliance
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliation for assigned GL and uploading on Blackline
- Ensure proper accounting and stock reconciliation for material brought for employee sale and consumption with in factory
- Ensure weekly enhancement and MUV analysis
- Monitoring asset disposals and other miscellaneous activity.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte