Analyst-Data Science | American Express Careers | Jobs in Bengalore | Latest Jobs 2022
Since 1850, American Express has sought to improve our customers’ lives in the ways that are most important to them. Our colleagues at American Express are always striving to fulfil our powerful backing commitment to our customers and each other. We’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move forward, driving commerce to new heights, and motivating people to experience the world.
Data Science Analyst Job Description
This position is in the CFR Global Decision Science – Customer Marketing Decision Sccience & Enterprise Personalization team. This team mainly supports the Global marketing, channel & product organizations. The role will focus on coming up with cutting-edge decision science solutions to help solve for customer marketing offer targeting & personalization needs.
Being part of a team of highly motivated individuals engaged in development, deployment, and validation of predictive model(s) and supporting use of models in economic logic to enable profitable decisions across customer marketing lifecycle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions
- The role requires exhibiting a high level of expertise in guiding the data strategy through statistical analysis, decision support logic and data techniques. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He / She will drive improvements in generating data driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiatives.
- The individual is expected be part of a team of 3-4 highly motivated colleagues and partner with business partners across BUs and locations
- Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques.
- 0-3 years of experience in Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning or related fields.
- Engg, MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields From Top Tier Institutes.
- Team Player
- Ability & Motivation to learn new technical skillsets
- Structured Thinking
- Communication and Presentation Skills Functional Skills / Technical Skills
- Proficiency experience in econometric, statistical, analytical and ML techniques
- Proficiency in ML languages (Python; Hive) and SAS/SQL
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte