Analyst | Bain and Company | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading management consulting organisations. The Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi was founded in 2004 to establish the firm’s footprint in the Indian market. The BCC is crucial in assisting Bain’s case teams around the world with analytics and research for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence, and Bain intellectual property across all industries. Consulting Services and Shared Services make up the BCC.
Analyst Job Description
As an analyst, you will be an active member of the team from Day 1 and will be responsible for creating specialised industry and company insights to assist global Bain case teams, client development teams, and industry practises. Analysts are accountable for completing the assigned analysis and providing timely and relevant advice on related dimensions. They produce sound hypotheses and actively assist in focusing on the most relevant concerns by employing a variety of tools and strategies. This may entail conducting industry research, producing presentations, analysing data, and other endeavours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams and generate hypotheses. Effectively understand the work plan and execute it
- Identify and apply the relevant analytical tools for own work stream. Ensure zero-defect analysis in own work stream ensuring key questions are answered in a timely manner
- Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve discrete issues and/or drive consensus
- Communicate data, knowledge and insight to the entire team. Generate and screen realistic solutions based on sound reality checks and recommend actionable solutions
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream. Deliver clear and professional presentations to the team/team leaders/managers
- Consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions; recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it
- Candidate should be a Graduate from top-tier College with strong academic records.
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication and team work skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte