Analyst | Apps Prog | Bank of America Careers | Hyderabad | Latest Jobs 2022
Bank of America is one of the world’s driving monetary establishments, serving individual customers, little and center market organizations and enormous enterprises with a full scope of banking, contributing, resource the board and other monetary and hazard the executives items and administrations.
The individual will be a member of the Midrange Production Support team and will be responsible for all daily BAU activities; the individual will ensure that the production systems are up and running at all times; acknowledge all alerts and issues in a timely manner; maintain proper share holder communication with high standards and in a timely manner; and all incidents related to the supported applications are resolved in a timely manner and the production environment is functioning properly.
Roles and Responsibilities | Bank of America Careers
- Carrying out Production support for Midrange applications.
- Demonstrable experience in resolving complex issues involving multiple groups and liaise with key business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with a natural ability to research and resolve complex systems, applications and user issues
- Provides extended support when necessary, be flexible and may work in weekends as required for support.
- Efficiently carry out day to day work activities specific to Production Support roles include Problem/Incident Management, Change Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Triage & vendor engagements
Eligibility | Bank of America Careers
- B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech/B.Sc./M.Sc./BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- Well versed with Unix/Linux operating systems & shell scripting
- Good knowledge on Apache Tomcat and Apache HTTPD
- Good Knowledge on Splunk
- Well versed with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angular JS, Node JS, Type Script, Java Script, HTML 2, CSS, JSON, XML, SCALA
- Good Knowledge in IBM MQ, Autosys, NDM, FTP/SFTP
- Well versed with RESTful Web Services
- Well versed with SQL/PLSQL. Oracle
- Well versed with query tuning or query optimization
- Industry experience preferably in banking with support background and related high-pressure environment, other industry experience will also be considered
- Good knowledge of ITSM and experience in production support, Incident management, problem management.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Excellent spoken and written English and clear oral communication skills.
- Knowledge on AKKA Framework
- Knowledge on application architecture and load balancing
- Knowledge on Agile
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte