Analyst | APAC Corporate Accounting | BlackRock | Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
BlackRock is a multinational asset management and provider of technology. Our goal is to assist a growing number of people in achieving financial security. We assist millions of people in building savings that will last them a lifetime. We make investing more accessible and inexpensive. We promote sustainable investing because we believe it produces better results for investors. We help to build a more resilient economy that benefits a larger number of people.
We’re working with our clients to make the world more egalitarian and resilient today and for future generations. As a result, we’re asking greater questions of ourselves, our industry, and the entire world. Questions that challenge the status quo and spark fresh ideas. Because the more important questions we, the more significant acts we may take.
For our APAC Corporate Accounting Team, we’re seeking for an Analyst. The ideal applicant will be detail-oriented, analytical, and proactive in finding and implementing process changes that contribute to increased accuracy, improved internal controls, and increased efficiencies. Furthermore, the individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for corporate accounting-related activities for entities in the APAC region, including month-end bookkeeping, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly financial reports, controlling the general ledger’s master data, and implementing appropriate accounting controls and processes.
- Perform month-end close activities including revenue & expense accruals as per USGAAP and IFRS.
- Review and analysis of income statement and balance sheet accounts and provide commentary for variance.
- Maintain fixed assets register including additions, retirements, and annual physical verification.
- Review and prepares monthly reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts and substantiation of the balance.
- Supporting statutory audit by providing backups and schedules on timely basis.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders from different teams and departments.
- Facilitates global project management
- Sharing of best practices between regions
- Chartered Accountant / Graduate or Postgraduate in Finance
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in financial services
- High proficiency in Oracle and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly knowledgeable in the broad spectrum of accounting practices
- Positive attitude & willingness to continuously learn.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to consistently be attentive to detail while meeting critical deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of internal controls
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and maintain high levels of accuracy
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte