High Volume Recruiter | Jobs in American Express | American Express Careers | Gurgaon | Latest Jobs 2021
At American Express, we realize that with the right support, individuals and organizations have the ability to advance incredibly. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to push forward, taking business higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the world, our partners are continually endeavoring to maintain our amazing sponsorship guarantee to our clients and each other consistently.
Job Description | American Express Careers
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) provides data, tools, services, and experience to help organisations of all sizes keep their travellers informed, focused, and productive while on the road. With almost 14,000 personnel and operations in than 140 locations across the world, American Express GBT enables customers to take charge of their travel programmes, maximising the return on their travel and meetings investments while also offering exceptional traveller care. We’re moving at a breakneck pace, offering new products, services, and strategies that will transform the travel industry and provide greater value to our corporate customers. Because our clients’ success feeds into our own, we devote our hearts and souls to assisting them in achieving results that far beyond their expectations.
We continue to create relationships with important travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world as the world’s largest travel management firm, bolstering our position as a quality provider to businesses of all kinds. To develop a high-performing multicultural and inclusive business, we are committed to ensuring that our global workforce enjoys a culture of belonging that harnesses the different backgrounds and distinctive perspectives of our colleagues, clients, partners, and communities. We believe that our purpose and success are dependent on a culture in which everyone feels engaged, has a voice, and is enabled to reach their greatest potential. Prepare to soar to new heights in your profession. Please visit our website for additional information on American Express GBT:
Roles and Responsibilities | American Express Careers
- Lead full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through execution of offer.
- Prepare recruitment materials, coach and consult hiring leaders on recruitment strategy and interview best practices, post jobs and assess candidate funnel. Source, screen, and conduct initial interviews with qualified candidates for all positions within assigned line of business, schedule follow-up interviews with management.
- Collaborate with colleagues and other departments to hit targets and improve processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with workforce management, leadership, and stakeholders to understand their business and staffing needs and become a true talent partner to the organization.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and tools to effectively source passive candidates and build a robust pipeline for future business requirements
- Workday ATS Experience
- At least 5+ years recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience balancing a high-volume req load within contact/call center organization.
- Exhibit sense of urgency to fill positions.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with all levels of management.
- Proven record of success in filling roles, hitting goals and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to efficiently manage your time and be autonomous little supervision.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte