Analyst | Analyst-Risk & Information Management | American Express | Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Latest Jobs 2022
Since 1850, American Express has sought to improve our customers’ lives in the ways that are most important to them. Our colleagues at American Express are always striving to fulfil our powerful backing commitment to our customers and each other. We’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move forward, driving commerce to new heights, and motivating people to experience the world.
To generate profitable development, devise and implement credit risk strategies.
The goal of the international new accounts team is to establish and create credit risk strategies in order to achieve profitable acquisition growth.
To create, execute, monitor, and manage underwriting strategies across markets, the team collaborates closely with market Chief Credit Officers, decision science teams, and technology teams.
Roles and Responsibilities | American Express Careers
- Drive profitable strategies at acquisition driven by economics of lifetime value
- Elevate customer experience by providing seamless underwriting and on-boarding experience
- Continuous monitoring of risk trends across the portfolio and more specifically for marginal population
- Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers
- Ensure adherence to compliance
- Collaborate with multiple partners including market CCOs, enterprise digital analytics, new accounts decision science, new accounts operations, GSN etc.
Eligibilities | American Express Careers
- Past Experience: 0-3 years in analytics domain, with some experience in project lead role.
- Academic Background: Post-Graduation from a top tier college (either MBA/M tech/MS/master’s in quantitative subjects such as Economics, Statistics or Mathematics).
- Functional Skills: Experience of working in highly cross-functional environment with flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge of Platforms: Ability to understand data, synthesize into real world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming. Knowledge of SAS/SQL/HIVE
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte