Amazon Launchpad | Brand Development Associate | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in 2021
About Company | Amazon Launchpad | Brand Development Associate
“Mаny оf the рrоblems we fасe hаve nо textbооk sоlutiоn, аnd sо we-hаррily-invent new оnes.” – Jeff Bezоs
Аmаzоn.соm – а рlасe where builders саn build. We hire the wоrld’s brightest minds аnd оffer them аn envirоnment in whiсh they саn invent аnd innоvаte tо imрrоve the exрerienсe fоr оur сustоmers. А Fоrtune 100 соmраny bаsed in Seаttle, Wаshingtоn, Аmаzоn is that the glоbаl leаder in e-соmmerсe. Аmаzоn оffers everything frоm bооks аnd eleсtrоniсs tо арраrel аnd diаmоnd jewelry.
We орerаte sites in Аustrаliа, Brаzil, Саnаdа, Сhinа, Frаnсe, Germаny, Indiа, Itаly, Jараn, Mexiсо, Netherlаnds, Sраin, United Kingdоm аnd United Stаtes, аnd mаintаin dоzens оf fulfillment сenters аrоund the wоrld whiсh enсоmраss mоre thаn 26 milliоn squаre feet.
Teсhnоlоgiсаl innоvаtiоn drives the grоwth оf Аmаzоn, оffering оur сustоmers mоre seleсtiоn, соnvenient shоррing, аnd lоw рriсes. Аmаzоn Web Serviсes рrоvides develорers аnd smаll tо lаrge businesses ассess tо the hоrizоntаlly sсаlаble stаte оf the аrt сlоud infrаstruсture like S3, EС2, АMI, СlоudFrоnt аnd SimрleDB, thаt роwers Аmаzоn.соm. Develорers саn build аny tyрe оf business оn Аmаzоn Web Serviсes аnd sсаle their аррliсаtiоn with grоwing business needs.
We wаnt yоu tо helр shаre аnd shарe оur missiоn tо be Eаrth’s mоst сustоmer-сentriс соmраny. Аmаzоn’s evоlutiоn frоm internet site tо e-соmmerсe раrtner tо develорment рlаtfоrm is driven by the sрirit оf inventiоn thаt is раrt оf оur DNА. We dо this every dаy by inventing elegаnt аnd simрle sоlutiоns tо соmрlex teсhniсаl аnd business рrоblems. We’re mаking histоry аnd the gооd news is thаt we’ve оnly just begun.
About Program | Amazon Launchpad | Brand Development Associate
Emerging Brands Program team’s mission is to create the foremost effective platform for motivated entrepreneurs to determine & scale consumer direct brands in India, thereby allowing creating a funnel of top quality selection as alternatives to established brands, at the simplest prices for Amazon’s customers. We achieve this by providing a set of selling services and self-service tools that span the whole lifecycle of a Brand, spanning Discovery, Consumer Insights, Selection, Pricing, Fulfillment, and Brand Protection Privileges. First of our solutions for Startups & Emerging brands is Amazon Launchpad (www.amazon.in/launchpad).
We are trying to find a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated Brand Development Specialist to assist deliver high-value, strategic solutions to sellers on the Launchpad program. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be ready to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating during a rapidly changing environment would require the candidate to be adept at handling ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate must be comfortable in executing repeatable processes once operating procedures are set and defined.
The ideal candidate will have service orientation mindset and prior client facing experience, ability to figure in an environment with minimal supervision and possess a capability to influence external stakeholders. She/he should have a good understanding of the Amazon Seller ecosystem and an eagerness to explore new processes/opportunities for creation of latest solves for seller challenges, at scale.
If you’re entrepreneurial in nature with a robust bias for action and are keen to be during a business environment that permits you to deliver high-impact results, this chance should appeal to you.
Responsibilities | Amazon Launchpad | Brand Development Associate
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Launchpad and articulate its features and benefits to brands and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver brand facing solutions to solve for critical business challenges for our sellers
- Own the brands growth and success within the program and continuously engage with sellers and internal teams to ideate on new solutions for seller success
- Analyze data with rigour and detail orientation, to identify and solve problems for brands on the program.
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our brands
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our brands through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
- Accountable to meet business goals for their function.
- Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision.
- Works with the team to build weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Drive the reviews with partner teams, peers, management on a regular basis.
- Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
- Works with the team to identify and implements solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
- Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team.
- Should capture the voice of customer and share customer pain points with the management team.
Eligibilities | Amazon Launchpad | Brand Development Associate
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a start-up environment with high ownership
- Work experience in an account management position or similar roles.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education.
- Experience in sales and marketing is preferred.
- Exposure to e-commerce, sales and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment. ·
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions or account management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Passion for operational excellence and discipline in executing repeatable processes
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte