Amazon is Hiring Recruiter | Human Resource | Telangana | Amazon
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Position – Recruiter
Location – Telangana
Job Description | Amazon is Hiring Recruiter
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
We are looking for a program manager to project manage hiring and vendor management, ensuring that last mile delivery stations are consistently & timely staffed with quality hiring at regional level. This will require coordination & collaborate with staffing agencies to enable hiring targets. One should have extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
|Check out the latest opening in Byju’s|
Check out the latest opening in Pepperfry
Check out the latest opening in HUL
Check out the latest opening in UrbanClap
Check out the latest opening in FAB
Check out the latest opening in Barista Coffee Company
Check out the latest opening in Quality Council of India
Check out the latest opening in Credit Suisse
Check out the latest opening in Larsen & Turbo
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
· Support & manager large scale recruitment programs at regional level
· Build & maintain a strong network of internal & external stakeholders to deploy various hiring strategies
· Leveraging technology to streamline the process, increase productivity and identify innovative models to reinforce the hiring strategies in volume hiring.
· Develop marketing strategies to reach out and develop meaningful associations at regional level audience of candidates and agencies.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to high volume hiring that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including developing new ways to mitigates risks and meet the operational requirements.
· Manage a small to mid-size team of recruiting coordinators & staffing partners’ account managers.
· Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks; communicate key performance indicators to Amazon staffing objectives.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | Amazon is Hiring Recruiter
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification,
· 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience in corporate and/or search firm environments, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting,
· Excellent language skills (both written and verbal).
· Strong consulting with analytical skills, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Strong client servicing approach, particularly within the internal context of a global organization such as ours.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Experience in building and driving talent-sourcing initiatives.
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with limited direct supervision.