Position – Business Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About Company | Adidas is hiring business analyst
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
Job Description | Adidas is hiring business analyst
As an Assistant Product Owner in Global Sales, you are assisting a Product Owner who is responsible for the quality and strategic impact of a medium or complex digital product. Together with your agile team you work on continuously improving and evolving the assigned products in order to optimize the value for the customer.
In this role, you will work closely with the B2B Services team to enhance the key platform that supports the ecosystem of digital products for Wholesale customers in their digital journey with adidas, from sell-in to sell-out.
Collaborating with IT and markets to define a robust product backlog, managing capability expansion increments and contributing to new functionalities & best practice definitions are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be cooperating with various internal stakeholders, including local markets, Experience Design, development and Analytics to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
RESPONSIBILITIES: | Adidas is hiring business analyst
- Assisting a (Sr.) Product Owner on managing his/her product
- Contribute to the optimization of the product’s value for the user and the company (ROI).
- Monitor product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates. Raise delivery issues on-time.
- Create and Support the specification of user stories where required.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the product, its features, etc.
- Contribute to prioritizing the items in the product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done for backlog items in cooperation with the Product Owner and the product team.
- Support the refinement of the product backlog in collaboration with the (Sr.) Product Owner to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive customer and business value.
- Monitor, optimize and enhance the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops such as A/B testing and customer testing to help the team to focus on the right enhancements.
|Check out the latest opening in Byju’s|
Check out the latest opening in Pepperfry
Check out the latest opening in HUL
Check out the latest opening in UrbanClap
Check out the latest opening in FAB
Check out the latest opening in Barista Coffee Company
Check out the latest opening in Quality Council of India
Check out the latest opening in Credit Suisse
Check out the latest opening in Larsen & Turbo
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
- Product team
- Local Market teams
- Global Sales teams
- Global Wholesale Solutions
- Global Operations
- IT teams
- Development team
- Testing and Analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good collaboration skills
- Domain relevant knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban is a plus
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Basic understanding of IT
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a digital or sales team
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts on various organizational levels