Accounts Payable Administrator | American Express Careers | Jobs in Gurgaon | Job Alert | Latest Job Update Career Height 2022
At American Express, we as a whole realize that with the appropriate sponsorship, individuals and organizations have the office to advance incrediblely. Regardless of whether we’re supporting our clients’ monetary certainty to move ahead, taking trade higher than ever, or empowering individuals to investigate the planet, our partners are continually reclassifying what’s conceivable — and we’re glad to back each other consistently. when you join #TeamAmex, you become a section
As a neighborhood of the Colleague Experience Group, we endeavor to supply a fantastic partner experience a day. We fixate on understanding the partner insight at a more profound level to co-make straightforward and extraordinary methods of working that empower everybody to be and convey their best. We have an effect inside the existences of our kin, giving a culture of learning and cooperation, and assisting them with what they need to succeed and flourish.
We have them covered as they develop their abilities, overcome new difficulties, or possibly set aside effort to go through with their family or local area. Also, when they’re ready to battle a substitution profession way, we’re in that general area with them, giving them the direction and force into the least difficult future they imagine.
Accounts Payable Administrator Job Description
- The Incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of Accounting, Research and Clearances for Card member Payment / Remittance transactions for US & Canada and to lead a Team of ~ 5 colleagues.
- Deliver on commitment to customers as per agreed timelines with high quality & in a controlled environment.
- Detailed understanding of Inputs, Processes, Controls, Flows, Metrics, Risks, SLA and Outputs of the process area.
- Maintain high accuracy and productivity team standards.
- The Incumbent should have keen eye for process improvement and Effectiveness.
- Maintained and Improves tasks and Quality Metrics.
- The Incumbent will be required to Support the organization’s momentum in achieving Goals and Service Levels, Meeting and Exceeding Customer Objectives.
- The incumbent shall support various Initiatives / Projects for the Area.
- To maintain close contact with Customer / Business Partners, Technologies and other Interface Groups.
- The Incumbent shall ensure compliance with the prevailing Policies and Procedures besides contractual and regulatory requirements as applicable.
- Should Have Good Maturity To Respond Quickly To Crisis Situations Related To The Process, Customers And Unique Employee Issues.
- The Incumbent Shall Support Various Initiatives/Projects For The Area.
- Drive and Support PwC and Internal Audit
- Drive & support PRSA testing and provide inputs
- Drive process level analytics and improvements
- Create and provide inputs for process analytics
- The Incumbent should either be B.Com Or specialization in finance & commerce stream with min 6 years of relevant working Experience.
- Well-developed analytical skills with ability to understand the linkages to processes.
- Demonstrated Accounting Expertise. Ability to think innovatively and to pursue ideas with conviction.
- Should have eye for details
- Must have experience in leading teams
- Excellent Team Player with Strong Inter-Personal Skills.
- The Incumbent should be assertive and should be able to influence & corroborate without direct authority.
- A Self-Starter with ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances.
- Must Have Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills And Be Able To Interact With Senior Leadership With Finance, Multiple Employee Levels /Business Partners/Customers etc.
- Demonstrate Leadership Skills Needed To Create, Develop, Train, Motivate And Communicate With Diverse Work Force.
- Must Have Strong, Proven People Management Skills.
- Handling Cross Functional, Cross-Cultural Teams.
- The Incumbent should have tenured 18 months or more in current role and should not be under probation.
- The incumbent should have a minimum performance rating Of G2/L2 in last performance cycle and should not be under Performance Review.
- Role requires understanding of end-to-end card member card capture & payment/remittance process and accounting
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte