Accountant Jobs | Maruti Suzuki
Innovations, foresight, and a commitment to bringing the finest to Indian roads power these experiences. Since the launch of the legendary Maruti 800 in 1983, the firm has been at the forefront of a change revolution. Turning a country’s necessity for transportation into a passion for it.
Tastes and desires, on the other hand, change with each new generation of Indians.
This has not been viewed as a hurdle by Maruti Suzuki, but rather as an incentive to push the boundaries of automobile design. One of the steps it has taken to ensure that its automobiles satisfy new era demands is to include design and technology. Maruti Suzuki is completely focused on the potential of tomorrow now. And anyone is welcome to join us on this adventure.
- Managing and controlling generation of tax invoices/Credit note/Delivery Invoices, E-invoice and E-way bill from system
- Reconciliation of various sales/Rejection/E-invoice and E–way bill etc
- Generating manual E-invoice and E-way bill, if required
- Interactions with Suppliers and other stake holders for Purchasing related activities
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Work closely with allied function such as IT team, business team etc.
- Participate & drive standardization automation projects for process efficiency
- Managing & improvising the system processes
- Knowledge of Invoice rules under GST and Account reconciliation activities are required
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft excel and Microsoft office tools are required
- Exposure of Oracle is added advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, critical-thinking and presentation skills
- Handle adhoc requests and problem solving with a short turnaround time
- Ability to communicate well with Suppliers and Internal/External Customers
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte