Accountant | Hydro | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a division of the Hydro group that serves as an internal service provider. Its ultimate goal is to provide all of its business units with essential IT, financial, and HR services.
Our purpose is to create a more viable society by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways.
We’ve always had a rationale for being in business. Hydro’s goal when it was created in 1905 was to tackle one of the world’s major problems at the time: feeding a starving Europe and ending world hunger.
This role is responsible for supporting the North American Accounts Payables process according to statutory requirements by following Process Descriptions and SOPs.
- Processing PO & Non-PO invoices in Oracle
- Invoice processing
- Managing Vendor Mailbox
- Reconciliation of AP/ GRNI accounts
- Write off transactions
- Running Hold & Accruals reports
- Creating KPI and measure reports, statistics
- Document self-assessment tests
- Daily controls
- Work Experience – 3 + years work experience or degree based in finance
- Education – Secondary school certificate specialized in finance and accounting
- Licensing/Certification – B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA
- Functional Knowledge – Knowledge of finance and A/P bookkeeping
- Technical Knowledge – Knowledge of integrated financial software like Oracle & SAP
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte