Ecosystem Junior Data Engineer | Accenture | Mumbai | Freshers | Job Alert | Latest Job 2022 | Hiring Data Engineer
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in computerized, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations places.
Job Description | Jobs in Accenture
On Data Science projects, the candidate will collaborate closely with all internal Ecosystem stakeholders. We use data science to rapidly expand our knowledge by combining traditional statistics with machine learning. The Junior Data Engineer will assist the Data Science team in converting data into an easily analysed format. They should have experience designing, managing, and testing data generation infrastructures, as well as architecting data scientist solutions that allow them to create and implement data science-driven business solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities | Jobs in Accenture
- Support the Senior Data Engineer to
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using relevant technologies like SQL, AWS ‘big data’
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the data science driven business solutions
Eligibility | Jobs in Accenture
- Graduation/post-graduation in computers/Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Have experience with databases administration, ETL
- Have experience in SQL, Python, and data prep
- Experience in supporting global clients or internal stakeholders in data science projects.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Good spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully, and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working within a large and complex environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups.
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team to achieve common objectives
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte